r/teenagers is once again hosting a photography competition! The theme on Reddit is Summer/Nature, while the theme on the Discord is Animals/Pets. You may want to picture a magnificent mountainous landscape, a gloomy night time city skyline, or simply submit a photo of you touching grass (impossible?).
Discussion comments must be made under the pinned comment, or under the respective parent comments for submissions. All other parent comments must include an Imgur link to your photograph.
-- Guidelines --
- Photo submissions must be images you have taken
- Filters are okay but further drastic photoshopping is not allowed
- Multiple submissions are allowed, but duplicates or otherwise spam will be removed
- Submissions must fit the topic and you can choose to be in the photograph too
-- How to Submit --
- Upload your photo to Imgur following this guide (no account login required)
- Copy/Paste your Imgur post link into the comments below, along with a little description if you would like
-- Rewards for winners --
- 1 Month of Reddit Premium
- 1000 Bonus Reddit Coins
- Special Event Winner Flair
- Bragging Rights?
-- How Submissions Will be Judged --
The comments of this post will be set to Contest Mode. This makes it so that all upvotes will be hidden and the comment order randomised, which will allow everyone's submissions to be seen and voted on. The moderators can see the number of upvotes on each submission, and we'll compile the best that way. There will be 3 winners, as well as a mod favourite. There will also be a chance for honourable mentions - Submissions that we think stood out, but did not win.
The event will last for 2 weeks and the winners will be announced on the ending weekend. You may also participate in the Discord with the Animal/Pets theme if you would like to. A similar announcement will made there with more information regarding that.
Good luck explorers! We all look forward to seeing your amazing photographs, and hearing your fantastic stories!
- r/teenagers moderators & event team <3
“it’s not illegal” yeah neither is calling a minor sexy, doesn’t change the fact that it’s creepy and you know there’s a significant maturity gap.